How to Meet and Keep the One – Is He Really Worth Your Mind, Body, and Heart?
Let’s face it, a man’s attitude toward love, sex and commitment can be very different than a woman’s. How can you be sure that the next guy you get excited about is the right guy, and not just another dead end disguised as “chemistry”, ultimately leading you down the wrong path again?
In this program, Jonathon reveals:
- The six types of men you might be dating or in a relationship with – and which one is ready for commitment.
- The seven types of relationships men DO commit to…and WHY.
- What you need to know when dating a divorced man…when is he really ready for a relationship? How can you tell?
- How to understand man-speak…we’re not as complicated as you think.
- How men view sex, love, and relationships.
- Bonus #1: Dating Divorced Men – Is He Your Knight or Your Nightmare?
- Bonus #2: The Pros and Cons of Long Distance Relationships
- Bonus #3: “Energetics” – a Conversation with Larry Michel
- Bonus #4: “Is he the Right Man for You?” with Carol Allen
- Bonus #5: “How to Know if He’s the Real Deal, or Just Another Loser Who Will Break Your Heart” with Cherry Norris
The Relationships Men Commit to and Why
A special Understand Men NOW eCourse
In this eBook and audio course companion, you’ll discover exactly what’s going on in a man’s thoughts when he’s considering building a relationship, including:
- The 5 “C’s” of a good relationship
- What kind of men are available – and which ones are not
- The stages of commitment and how to spot them
- How men really feel about sex and love – and how that relates to a committed, long-term relationship
- How and why men fall in love
Attracting Men Who Don’t Need Fixing
Stop Getting Stuck With (and Falling For) Men Who Have “Issues” and Discover How to Attract Men Who Don’t Need Fixing
Sometimes the most compelling and charismatic men are the ones with all the issues. They may start out seeming to be playful and fun, sexy and romantic, but it isn’t long before their “dark side” appears. Maybe…
- He drinks excessively or does drugs
- He’s cheated in the past or you suspect he’s cheating now
- He’s moody and slightly unpredictable
- He gets angry easily, sometimes for no logical reason
- He blames his problems on his childhood or his ex, and never himself
- He is increasingly jealous and paranoid
- He’s less available as time goes by
- He works too much, or claims he’s busy with other priorities
In this audio recording, I’m going to teach you:
- The 9 red flags to watch for early on in the dating process that indicate he’s a man with serious issues that you should avoid
- How to recognize and attract a mature, respectful and loving man who has put his past behind him and is ready for a loving and committed relationship
- The subtle “signals” you may unwittingly be sending to the WRONG MAN that keeps you in the cycle of excitement and disappointment with men, and how to stop projecting them now and in the future
- Key questions to ask him and yourself on the first few dates to know whether or not he’s one of the 9 Broken Types of Men
- How to keep a quality man interested and excited about your relationship, which can be a challenge if in the past you’ve attracted Bad Boys and Players
- And much more…
5 Keys to Unlocking His Heart
Learn the 5 Secret Triggers That Will Unlock His Heart So He’ll Adore You and Only You and Want to Stay Forever
Do you wish your man were most vested in your relationship, showed more love and commitment, or adored you unconditionally? If you’re frustrated because he’s acting hot and cold, distant, or inconsistent with his affections, and you’re confused about what he needs in order to be happy, I have something I need you to know:
Men aren’t that complicated.
In this 75-minute recorded workshop, you’ll learn:
- The 5 simple keys are to unlocking his heart and triggering love and commitment.
- How to avoid making the 3 most critical mistakes that make a man feel that you’re “trying too hard” —mistakes that accidentally scare him away.
- How men fall in love, and why it’s exactly opposite of the way women fall in love, and the 4 things you need to do to “optimize” the likelihood of making him fall for you
- A little trick about specific ways you can show your affection and appreciation that can make him dedicated to you
- And much more…
We Need to Talk
There’s an issue that’s getting in the way of you feeling good about your relationship, and you know that if only you could bring it up the right way to your man, you could work toward solving the problem and getting your love back on track.
But the subject is so touchy, or so ingrained in emotion and icky feelings, that you can’t seem to bring it up.
You try to skirt around it to no avail.
You ask your girlfriends for advice.
They tell you to just sit down and have “the talk.” You spend hours analyzing your man’s words and actions looking for clues on how to proceed. You know you need to step up and just bring it up.
But you can’t!
You’re afraid of hurting his feelings, making him angry, or even risking all-out rejection. The last thing you want to do is make the situation WORSE or create a misunderstanding between you.
Maybe you’ve even brought up the issue before, but were met with resistance and resentment, and the conversation ended up in a fight. Or he told you, it’s no big deal (when it is) or you’re over-reacting (when you’re not) or he doesn’t want to talk about it right now (when you NEED to).
What You Need to Know about Long-Distance Relationships
An Understand Men Now Audio Resource
Long distance relationships are quite common these days as the Internet brings people together from all over the world.
Being in a long distance relationship can be very difficult and confusing.
All relationships take work, but long distance relationships take a bit more work in the way of communication, compromise, and understanding.
Many people believe that long distance relationships cannot work. I believe they can. Join me for a two-part audio workshop, and decide for yourself.
Single and Looking?
This special two-part course is for you…
I’ve bundled together two of my most popular products to give my single and looking friends a great start in the modern dating world.
- “Online Dating Secrets Revealed” provides valuable tips and insights into this fun – and sometimes intimidating – way to meet Mr. Right. Avoid the online dating pitfalls by reading this eBook first.
- “Conversations with Jonathon” is a 5-part audio series that will help you find new places to meet eligible men, avoid the “players” and deal with men who are threatened by YOUR success.
No Longer Boring in Bed!
The only program you’ll ever need to learn:
- How to create more spontaneity
- How to build chemistry between you and your lover
- How to be a great kisser
- New ways to turn her on
- How to be amazing at oral sex
- How dirty talk can add spice
- How to tell your partner what you want so they’ll want to please you
- Everything you need to know to give your partner mind blowing orgasms