Membership FAQs (1)
If you paid via PayPal, you may cancel your membership subscription through the following steps:
How do I cancel a membership/subscription? (Per Paypal)
You can cancel a subscription up until the day of the next scheduled payment. Remember, this cancels all future scheduled payments for that subscription.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click History under My Account at the top of the page.
- Choose Subscriptions from the Show drop-down menu.
- Check the From box and change the date back to the year the subscription was created.
- Click Search, and then click Details.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription again.
Note: Canceled recurring payments can’t be reactivated within paypal. * This has to be done manually as explained above. Canceling a payment does not relieve your contractual obligation to pay the merchant.
How do I cancel a membership/subscription? (Per Credit Card/Debit Card)
Please complete the contact form at http://understandmennow.com/contact and let list that you need your membership cancelled. Please also provide your full name to cancel the correct membership.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly by completing the contact form at http://understandmennow.com/contact. I’d be happy to answer as much as I can and then refer you to Paypal (if need be) for further clarification.
The credit card used for your recent attempted purchase with UnderstandMenNow.com has been declined by the credit card processor.
This can be due to several reasons such as:
- The Credit Card Address on file with the card issuer does not match the address used as the billing address on the order placed.
- The Credit Card has expired.
- The Credit Limit was exceeded.
- The Credit Card is frozen/blocked by issuer (usually for fraud protection)
Please return to the product page and try your order again.
If you think you have received this message in error, contact your credit card issuer.